Are you looking to enter the world of sales but are worried that you don’t know exactly what you are getting yourself into? No worries! We are here to enlighten you. While sales is an ever-changing and shifting industry, it is not exactly new. Sales have been a major part of the American work industry since the beginning. Now, we know that what you may be thinking — “this is just another basic nine to five job”. But, you couldn’t be further from the truth. A profession in sales is the gateway to limitless opportunity and unmatched success. Here at Elevated Strategies, we have never doubted the power of sales, but for those who waver, we are sharing a few of our favorite perks!
- Sales foster personal connections. In modern society, the majority of personal and professional interactions occur behind a screen. The way we communicate is through a keyboard, stripping us of personality and human interaction. Sales shatter that. We work face-to-face in order to create deeper, personal connections. What more could a people person want?
- Sales tear down barriers to success and render the concept of a corporate ladder obsolete. When you become apart of the sales industry, you are choosing to take control of your own career. Starting from the bottom can quickly shift to you thriving at the top. Our goal – turn your ten-year plan into a five-year plan!
- Sales functions on the foundation of teamwork. There is a reason that many of our sales professionals are former athletes, coaches, and club members. We understand that success is built by working together. When one succeeds, we all succeed!
- Sales encourage travel and exploration. Do you have a passion to take to the skies and see the world? Then, why not achieve this dream while getting paid? When you enter the world of sales, you no longer have to make a choice between making money and traveling. So, if you are looking for a career that lets you escape the mundane of a typical nine to five, you may have just found your industry!
- Sales encourage “big-picture” thinking. From an early age, we are taught to set big goals but as we age, those goals tend to be worn down and crushed in the professional sector. However, in sales, you are pushed to think beyond your current station and are given a plan on how to achieve your career goals!
- Sales help you identify “the why”. A major perk of working in sales is that you have the chance to be motivated by goals and merit, not money and titles. This means you are given the chance to concentrate on your passions while knowing that you are simultaneously setting yourself up for financial success.
For those considering entrance into the sales industry, we welcome you with open arms! You have the chance to single-handedly take control of your future while also making a positive influence in the lives of others. From all of us here at Elevated Strategies, best of luck!